Couple Trying New Sexciting Things

I am 28yr old single guy from Delhi working in an top IT MNC and loves to live life to the fullest. The incident I am posting today is shared by a friend of mine who got married around 3 years back and we both interact through mails and messenger. I am posting this true life incident just to tell all the hope & horny couples out there to come forward and try out new things as time is still with you and you can enjoy this beautiful life to the fullest. Giving a change and adding spice in your sex life will surely going to give happiness and new wake up in your normal routine life. I hope you will enjoy reading this true incident; Rajesh & Ria were into love for past 5 years and got married around 3 years back. Both live in a posh colony of Saket and are fully settled in their lives. Like every couple feels , in the same way both of them were also feeling bored with routine sex life and wants to try something new but how to go ahead was big question. They tried to convince each other but somehow Ria was still in a problem and still asking Rajesh to give it a thought as it might ruin their marriage life but Rajesh was firm and told Ria to think again as they are not happy like this. They both decided to create an account in Orkut and kept some sexy photographs there and result was fabulous as lot of people around the world got in touch with them and they were interested in swapping but still somehow both were not convinced. Around a month ago Rajesh got a message in his orkut account and that tells about some private club party happening in Gurgaon every weekend and they invited bold couples to join them to try new things in sex. Rajesh and Ria thought about it and gave it a shot.
They got in touch with them and very soon they completed the formalities and were part of that sex group. Only selected couples were selected and given different things to try with different partners and enjoy their sex lives. The next few days were very strange for Ria. No matter where she was or what she was doing, her mind was stuck on the subject of key-parties. It was trying to weigh the options & take a decision. The very thought of joining-in was giving her butterflies in the stomach but she was also a little hesitant since it was a virgin territory for me. Finally, as they say, curiosity killed the cat & she decided to give it a shot - come what may. The very same day, during our midnight romp, she informed Rajesh about her decision to give it a shot. Rajesh was delighted to know that she had decided to join-in. During the next few days, my husband explained to me the concept of key-parties in detail. The party we were going to attend was organized every fortnight by a private club, which had, as its members, around 8-10 married couples. The member couples were of different caste and culture & most of them belong to high status social families. The members of the group were carefully chosen & every precaution was taken to ensure that they were clean (free of STD). The new members were supposed to bring with them their latest medical test reports. Although there were strict rules of engagement, the choice of contraceptives was left to the individuals involved in the physical encounter. The concept was very simple : Depending upon the number of participating couples, an equal number of hotel rooms would be booked in different hotels scattered around the city. Each room would have a set of two identical keys. On the first day, one set of keys would be distributed at random to the men.
The wives would be called in the next day at different times at the club premises. They would each pick up a key at random from the key-set. The catch is, the set which is presented to a lady has all the keys but the one her husband has. So she can be with anyone but her husband. As the Ladies come & go, the set keeps on reducing & the last lady to come has no choice. She just has to pick up the key left out in the end. The concept sounded very discreet & secretive. The whole process is such that no one knows about their mates till they meet them at the hotel room. No one gets to meet anyone else in the group except their mates & this ensures the much needed anonymity to the participants. After spending the night at the hotel room, each individual participant is supposed to give a feedback to the club about their mates. This ensures that every participant takes care to fulfill the needs of their counterparts to the maximum extent possible.Every key had the address of the hotel room attached to it. The ladies are not allowed to carry any mobile phones & after getting their keys, are supposed to head straight to the hotel room & call from the hotel room in a very short time. This ensures that the ladies can’t go anywhere else & can’t even disclose their location to anyone. The men leave for their hotel rooms a good three hours after the ladies have reached there. Upon reaching the hotel rooms, the ladies find a note carrying any special requests of their mates which they are supposed to play out before they arrive. This gives the ladies enough time to settle in & prepare for what lies ahead. On the first day, Rajesh was supposed to go & pick up his key from the club. When he came back, I was working in the kitchen. He dangled the key from across the room & I came rushing in to see what was in store. The key was marked number 9 & the key ring had the room number & the hotel address engraved on it. It was around 40 minutes drive from our home. I was really getting excited since tomorrow it was my turn. The next day, I wore a nice grey short-skirt & a matching white shirt. The skirt was giving an ample view of my milky while thighs & I could see my husband get a hard-on in his pants. While leaving for the club at the destined time, I kissed Rajesh goodbye & told him to enjoy himself. He muttered, ’see you tomorrow’ in my ear. As I reached the club, I was asked to pick up a key out of the seven keys presented before me. I randomly picked up a key. It was numbered 7.
The room number & the address were engraved on the key ring. I was told to leave for the room immediately & call the club immediately upon reaching the room within 50 minutes. I rushed to pick up a taxi since it was about 50 minutes drive from the club. In around 45 minutes, I reached the hotel & was taken to the room by the valet. After locking the door from inside, I called the room service to connect me to the club. I reported my arrival to the club in just about time. I was told relax & see the note on the table. After putting down the phone, I picked up the note. It contained some special requests from my mate. I ordered some food, which quickly arrived & after finishing with it, put up a do not disturb placard outside my room. It was to ensure that no one except my mate having the room keys could come in now. Now I carried on to fulfill the other requests of my mate. I was asked to undress completely which I did. The note then asked me to take out a blindfold & a pair of handcuffs from the cupboard. I was asked to put on the blindfold, & after that, taking my hands behind my back, put on the handcuffs. The handcuffs were such that they needed no key to lock but required a key to unlock, which my mate was carrying with him. So, here I was, lying naked on my stomach with a blindfold on my eyes & my hands cuffed behind my back. I was feeling so exposed & vulnerable that a stranger would walk in at any time & do whatever he pleased with my naked body. I could feel my nipples harden in anticipation & my pussy getting wet with the dripping juices. I could feel the air around my pussy spreading the scent of my juices in the room. It seemed to take forever when I Heard the door unlock. My body tensed in excitement & I could feel the juices from my pussy dripping down my thigh. I could hear my mate come in & walk slowly towards me. It seemed to take forever but suddenly I could feel a finger penetrating my sloppy wet pussy. The man scooped out my juices & put his finger inside his mouth. He did the same again but this time shoved his finger inside my mouth. I quickly lapped up my own juices. The man then slowly pulled up my ass in the air & started to eat my pussy with his mouth firmly placed on top of my pussy lips. He first sucked & gently chewed my pussy lips & then his tongue started to play with my erect clit. My breathing got heavy & my pussy started to contract uncontrollably. I was going through an intense orgasm. He quickly rolled me over & placed his flaccid dick with a strong odor on my lips. I opened my mouth & swallowed it all in. He put both his hands on my head & was vigorously fucking my mouth. I could feel his manhood throbbing & swelling inside my mouth. As I continued with my blowjob, his muscles tensed up, he let out a loud groan & started shooting wave after wave of his thick hot cum inside my mouth. I had no other option but to swallow it all. I must have gulped a number of times to take it all in. It was so thick & creamy that it seemed he was saving up for today. As I continued sucking, his cock soon regained its size & was ready to take its place between my legs.
He pulled up my ass & penetrated me doggy style. I was having problem adjusting to his girth but it soon turned into pleasure. He continued humping me like a horse when I moved on top & then we switched to the missionary position. In what seemed like half an hour of fucking marathon, he again started shooting stream after stream of his hot cum inside my unprotected fertile womb.I could feel his hot cum swirl inside my womb. He collapsed on top of me & we locked into an open mouthed wet kiss. He soon started to play with my ripe melons.He placed his mouth on my nipple & started to suck & chew on it while pinching my other melon. He placed painful love bites on my boobs, my shoulders, my ass & my thighs. This man had put his love marks all over my body. He soon opened my handcuffs but asked me to keep on the blindfold. We romped for another hour or so before collapsing into each other’s arms. As I woke up during the night & removed my blindfold, I found myself in a tight embrace of a 40yr old huge looking guy with lots of hair on his body. His semi-erect cock was still buried inside my leaking pussy. I was terrified initially but soon realized that now it was pointless acting coy as he was already all over me. His seed were racing inside my womb to impregnate me, his love bites were all over my body, his saliva was still inside my mouth & we had exchanged almost all kinds of fluids which two individuals possibly can. He was my man for tonight & there was no point denying it. Moreover, they say you’ve not fucked until you’ve had with an experience matured man & I was now feeling like a complete woman. We continued our love making session when he woke up & both of us went our own ways completely satisfied the next day.