Sex With My Cousin Sister

This was my true experience happened me for the last three days I'm a regular reader of this site.. And I’m 27, working in a Software company @ Chennai. While I read the stories of this site I’d think that wouldn't i get a chance of fucking any. This day is mine (22-11-09).. As I had enjoyed to the core while I had sex with my cousin. I belong to Brahmin community, marriage of ours is 3 days. All my relatives are there for my younger sis marriage. I love my cousin (elder) but when I was in 12th she got married to a Guy and that took a love marriage. Then after that I didn’t think of her. She is 34 since this September. After her marriage she lives in Mumbei and we used to meet very rarely. She works in private airlines as a ground operations manager. I was surprised to see her on my sis wedding. My sis weeding is on Sunday (22-11-09). She came to Chennai 3 days earlier as our marriage is for 3 days. I went to pick her up on Thursday. The first time I saw her after her marriage. She was more beautiful than before her marriage. I drove the car of mine from the airport and reached home that night. Since ours is a joint family we used to sleep together.
While @ sleep Fortunately (As I’m virgin) or unfortunately she slept next to me that night. We were talking for a while i slept.While in the mid night i used to go to pee.... That day when i woke up i couldn’t believe that my cock is as hard as the normal day and later i saw my cousin sis keeping my hands over my cock. I was shocked to see this and while i took her hands she woke up and said sorry in my ears and she slept.. while i pee i couldn’t digest that.. I came back to my place and i lied on my place without sleep that night...Next day I woke up late and saw no one in that room. Later came to know that all went to the mandapam(Marriage Hall) as Bride groom's family will reach there early. I went all the places in my house no one was there. Later i could hear some sound in the bathroom. I asked from outside hho's taking bath. I got the reply its' Meena(My cousin Sis). To tell about her she is damn sexy.. And she always wore tight clothes(as she works in a private airlines). Her stats are 34-28-32. In tamil we call those fig as semma figure... Even though at 34 that too after her marriage she maintains her body perfectly.. Coming to the story.. My cock started tempering as i heard the reply that its meena who's taking bath.. Suddenly the bathroom latch opened and she as naked same and said can u do me a favor.. i asked her what it is.. she replied can u scrub her in her back with her body scrubber.. i looked @ her and didn’t reply her as i was seeing her stiffed boobs..I replied immediately.
With pleasure I went inside and latched the bathroom.. i took the body scrubber and started cleaning her back portion of her body.. Later i got aroused and placed the scrubber and put my hands to wash her body and started my hands to wash. Intentionally i touched her side of her booby and i didn’t see any reply from her... So i came down started pressing her ass... I could hear her moaning in a low voice ( Do it Kamal).. It Ignited my pleasure and i started my Game.. I pulled her in front of me as asked her what she said. She replied nothing.. I Took her lips and started smooching her.. She said your too late to grasp the mind of others i as waiting for this pleasure for the past 6 yrs since from y marriage. I took her in my hands and started smooching her and took her breast and started licking her nipples. she was hot and she started moaning calling my name.. It aroused my and i asked her shall i fuck her. Without hesitation i got the reply I’m yours from now onwards. I started licking all over her body and she enjoyed all the things i do with pleasure. I came down to her thighs and started licking her Pussy. It’s too et and she told me that it’s not shaven since it not used for a long time.. I took my Razor and shaved her pussy. SHe started loving me a lot for this and grabed my hand and started kissing me.. she removed my Dress and i was Totally naked.She took my Cock for the first time in her mouth and started licking it.. As i was virgin i poured all in her mouth. Without any hesitation she swallowed all my cum in to her mouth.. And laugh at me young boy.. i splashed in my mouth immediately..
Later my cock became inactive. She made my cock Hard after 15 minutes and asked me to Fuck her Cunt(Pussy).. We went came outside the tub and she asked me to lie over her.. I did the same.. she widen her legs and showed the hole of her Pussy.. At first it didn’t went inside...She pushed my Dick and Placed her hand in my cock and pushed my cock in to her cunt.. It went deeper in seconds ad she cried......and said i love you Kamal..She asked me to move my hips to her rhythm and i did so my cock pained me a lot and after few minute i poured inside her... and slept over her body...She kissed me all over my body and she slept in the bath room.. We heard the cooling bell and e woke up and dressed our self so that no body we notice anything wrong in our reaction... The rest of the two days went on like this.