Preethi's Virginity

One day, I happened to get a friend request from a gal by name Preethi(name changed). She said she is from Delhi n she liked my story & would like to b my friend. I added her in my list. After 2 or 3 online meeting’s she said she is flying down to Bangalore & she would be interested to meet me during her visit.Even I was quite excited, & I knew I could expect something out of this gal. She took a note of my number & once she was here she gave me a call. She had a real good accent, & she sounded real hep over the phone. She said she is here in town and she asked me if I could catch up sometime during her visit. I said she can call me anytime n told her that I have classes only till 1pm & I can catch up any time after that.I was in my college cafe. Preethi gives me a call n she said v can meet up in koramangla.
We fixed the time & location & I started off from my college. I did a little bit of shopping at a dress shop, a shirt for myself, as I love to buy new dresses, and then I waited in my car for her call. I tried calling her back and she said she is going in for a shower & she will get there in 20 min. I said fine, I would wait for her to come over. Its 25 min n still there is no response from her. I tried to cal her, & I am not able to reach her. I was a bit frustrated & I felt may be she is playing around with me. In the mean time I tried calling up my mom to tell her that I may get back home for lunch, & I realise that I am not able to call her too. Then I just tried calling my other friends & then I realise that the network is jammed. I got a call from home & it’s my mom. My mom asks me where you are. And I said I am out near college. Then she tells me that there are bomb blasts across Bangalore & I better get home as soon as possible. That’s when I realise that it’s the bomb blasts that have spoilt our meeting.I got to my uncles house n v all cousins met up n by around 6 in the evening I get call from Preethi. She said she really wished if we could have met today & that she was also a bit scared n shocked about the incident. I told her anyways we can’t meet anywhere else outside & let’s try & meet sometime during the week.2 days later, Preethi calls me up & tells me that she is free & she is willing to meet up right now. This time I didn’t want to go anywhere else & wanted her to come where I was.She comes in front of my college in 20 min. She tells me she is in front of my college & I asked her to wait near the entrance. I took my car out & I found her standing next to the gate. Then I introduced myself & she got into my car. We drove off to Jaynagar & went to barista. I stopped the car & then I asked her if she wanted something to eat. She said she was done & we could go elsewhere. Then v headed to a decent park, & just started conversing telling about each other n our l&ikes & dislikes. She told me about her job profile & y she was here in town.To tell u about preethi, she is an average looking gal, very fair, said she was 23, plump, big boobs n ass.We sat there in the park for a while n then I said we could get out of city & head for a drive on bannergatta road. During the drive I asked her if she had any experience in her life & she said not much at all & very little & she had a boy friend earlier & she called him a dog.Then I get to the resort & we ordered lime soda. We continued our conversation over the drink. (I don’t drink liquor nor do I smoke cigarette)Then we got the idea to take a walk inside the resort & check out what’s in the resort as that was my first visit to tat place. We took a small walk & then we realize that there is nothing in the resort & we got back into the car.

Then I took her to another location near the resort & showed her the location where I had stopped my car & I happened to kiss n strip my cousins friend( Sheetal). With Sheetal it was only XX & that too it was in my car stopped at a no man’s land. So it was not safe to go beyond that.Preethi was really excited to see the place & then I drove back to city, & in the mid way I asked her if I could join her to her room, for which she rejected & she said she is staying in a PG kind of a place & there is no way she can take me with her. Then I dropped her at Eva mall & thanked her for the pleasant date. She gave me a hug she got out of her car.& then I got back home. She messaged me the next day & she said if I could take her out for a drive & if we could make in my car just like what I did he last time.I was really tempted to take her out and make out with her in car, but I told her that due to bomb blasts there could be cops on hunt in and around Bangalore & this is not the right time & that we could get in real trouble. Knowing this she got scared, and she said lets meet the next time she comes to Bangalore.It’s around 15 days after our first date. I got a call from preethi. She said she is now in Delhi n she is flying down to Bangalore in a week’s time n she wanted me to look for a good service apartment here in Bangalore. I told her that there are many in Bangalore & she can easily google it out.It’s a sat, I get a message from a new number n it says, how r u? preethi.She said she is here for a week n this is her temp number & she is now staying in a service apartment & i can visit her any time. I messaged her on Sunday at 11 and I informed her that I will be meeting her at around 2pm. Then I got fresh, and started off from my place and I tried to get to her place. But I couldn’t find her place.
I then waited at a common point and preethi comes walking to that location in a t-shirt & a shorts. She gets into my car & we head to her place. She orders for a cup of coffee & we switch on the TV & I asked her about her work & her timings. Then she told me that she is not able to access internet on her laptop in spite of having Wi-Fi at the home stay. I tried to fix it up. I saw that there was some problem with the internet and we need to release her comp from the network n then she has to reconnect as the comp was not initialized properly with the network. While i was working on her laptop I saw that she was on the bed lying completely flat & trying to signal me to throw the laptop n get on her. I said I can’t repair it & she will have to get it reconfigured & then i jus stood up & looked at her.She is lying down on the bed & she is looking in to my eyes inviting me to get on her. Then I get to the window n pull the screen & cover the windows. Then I headed to the main door of the room & I bolted the door & then I switch off the lights & then I looked at her. She was lying on the bed with a smile. All the while i was bolting the door & putting the curtain’s, I just couldn’t take my eyes of her. Then I got on top of her n then I kissed her slowly on her neck n slowly moved my lips to hers n I placed my lips on her lips. She responded to my kiss n opened her mouth n she gave me a big n a long kiss. My right hand was on her boobs. They were really big n I could feel her hard nipples. I just guided my hand inside her dress. My hands were over her breasts n I was touching her breasts over her bra. We just paused the kissing, n then i pulled her t shirt off n she was in her bra n shorts. I placed my hand over her breasts n then kissed her cleavage. Then she took off the bra herself n lied on her back. In a split second I was sucking her breasts giving her love bites in between the sucking. Preethi’s nipples were already hard n sticking out. Her nipples are her real asset. They can drive any man crazy. I took it in my mouth n kept sucking it n giving lovely bites off n on. I love to kiss n bite the area just below the nipples, i.e. the bottom part of breasts. I sucked between her breasts n then moved from left to right one after another. I went on and on and I could feel that preethi is moaning harder. Her breath was getting heavier. Then I asked preethi to stand up, n I kneel down n pulled down her shorts. Then I touched her pussy over her panty. Then I gave her pussy a sweet kiss over her panty. Then I slowly pulled her panties down. She was still standing n i was kneeling, then i just pulled her panty and she was standing completely nude in front of me. I looked into her eyes n she gave me a smile. I put my mouth right over her pussy n i kissed it slowly I slowly pushed my tongue into her pussy, and she moaned in a low voice. Then she lied down on the bed, and she gave me a very naughty smile inviting me to suck her pussy. I put my head right between her legs n started kissing licking sucking and biting her pussy lips. She wasn’t clean shaven, her love juices were flowing out of her pussy. I kept sucking her pussy n preethi said she really loved the way i tongue fucked her pussy and she it felt really good.
Then I got up n now preethi wanted to take my dress off. I was standing and she was sitting on the bed. I was in my blue jeans. She unbuttoned it and she pulled my pants down. Then she put her hand on my dick and she started feeling it over the underwear. She removed my underwear n then she took my dick in her hand and she said it’s hot, and she loves holding it. She held my dick in her hand n she started playing with my dick. I was enjoying it.Made her lie back on the bed and I went on top of her n kissed her lips n then slowly moved down her neck and took her breasts in my mouth. I played with her breasts for some 3 or 4 minutes. There was a mirror across the room and I could see the reflection of our love making. I was looking at myself sucking her boobs. I moved her breasts to either sides and kissed between her breasts. Then I went on to the bottom part of her boobs n I bit her breasts.I went down to her pussy n started sucking n licking her pussy. Her eyes were closed n her breath getting heavier. I asked her if she wanted to try 69, for which she readily agreed n got over me with her pussy rite over my mouth. I started to suck her pussy and she started playing with my dick. This didn’t last long. I got on top of her n again gave a bite on her breasts. Kissed her lips n then placed my dick on her pussy lips. I held my dick in my hand and I started to rub her pussy lips using my dick. I didn’t push my dick into her pussy. I was just playing n rubbing her pussy n I am sure she liked it. In between this act, I jus pushed my dick into her pussy. Preethi jus moaned n she said it hurts. She was a virgin.As soon as she moved I took her right breasts in my hand n gave it a bite. She left out a soft moan n she was back in action.For the next few min I got down n sucked her pussy, parted her pussy lips n inserted my tongue inside her pussy n started to rub my tongue inside her pussy n she came during my sucking. I got on top of her n started playing with her pussy by rubbing my dick over her pussy. i had started to rub my dick hard against her pussy n in between tried to push my dick a little into her pussy. I just pushed an inch into her pussy n took it out immediately. Preethi said it hurt when I tried to enter my dick into her pussy. I kissed her on her lips n calmed her down.Then i held my dick n placed it over her pussy. I again started to rub her pussy. I continued the act for more than 5 min. I between i got down n suck her boobs hard. Preethi’s nipples are really amazing. Even to date, my dick gets to its full size remembering her lovely boobs. After few minutes of sucking, I asked Preethi if she would like to take my dick in her mouth. She readily accepted & knelt down to take my dick in her mouth. She held my dick in her hand. Then she kissed the tip of the dick. She put her tongue out n licked the dick n she moved licking the entire length. She took my dick in her mouth. My tip of the dick was completely in her mouth. She started very slowly n applied her saliva on my dick. In between the sucking she also bit my dick & wow I am sure I just don’t think my vocabulary is good enough to actually narrate how wonderfully she sucked my dick.
Then i made her lie on the bed & i gave her a tight kiss. Her boobs were pressed against my chest. I grabbed her boobs in my right hand n pressed it hard during the kissing.Took her breasts into my mouth n i gave hard bites n kissed her boobs. I moved down to her pussy n started to lick the inner walls of her pussy. i moved on all sides n all directions in n around her pussy n used my tongue quite well to suck her pussy.Preethi spread her legs indirectly inviting me to fuck her pussy with my dick. I got on top of her n placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I pushed my dick slowly but firmly in to her pussy. She had closed her eyes n I felt she was in pain. I could feel some resistance in her pussy. Preethi had lost her virginity to me. My dick was completely insider preethi’s pussy. She never asked me to stop. I kept on shoving her pussy for more than 5 minutes. I felt I was going to cum. I immediately took my dick out of her pussy n controlled n stopped myself from having an orgasm. Preethi said she felt so good and asked me not to stop fucking her pussy. I inserted my dick back into her pussy n started fucking her hard. I went on n on to fuck her n this continued for a few more minutes. I could feel that I am going to cum. Right at the moment I took my dick out of her pussy n came on the bed sheet.After a minute, i jus slept on the side of preethi, I held her tightly n even she stuck to me. Then I got up and i saw that the bed sheet has blood stain on it. We went to the bath room together I put soap on the bed sheet. By then, preethi had turned on the shower. We both took bath together. I applied soap on her boobs n her body n also sucked her boobs. We bathed together n cleaned each other. She got down on her knees & kissed my dick & thanked my dick for the wonderful experience.I got dressed and I hugged preethi n gave a deep kiss n left from her place. I met her one more time. She came to Bangalore immediately after the recession had started. She had an assignment here. I will complete the story in the next part.I never called her up on her cell as i feel its up to her to call me if she felt like speaking to me. It’s quite some time that i spoke to her. Recession has spoilt the party.Some time back in April, I met her online n she said she was missing me a lot n she still recalls the moments between us n masturbates n enjoys every second imagining those lovely moments. I asked her how many times did she cum on that day. She said thrice.V had phone sex a few times wherein I asked her to take a carrot from the kitchen n insert it in her pussy. Though our meetings were few we had good experiences to remember for the rest of our lives.